Saturday, September 24, 2011

FINAL YEAR PROJECT

OMG,its been a long time since i post something.ma gahhh! aku pemalas nyer! not that i malas.i forget other than zaki,i still can occupy myself with other things.silly me! i runaway from my blogging commitment.y oh y! i know! maybe coz internet in my college sucks big time.so i felt so lazy to update,to wait for my post to be loaded.so,here we are,no post in a long timeeee! anyway anywho,this year is my final year of study.scary bukan?iye,it scares the hell out of me.im worried about my fyp project actually.i dont know which topic should i choose.from the list of my fyp titles,most of the project i dont even understand.so,i need to do some research to get a little bit of ideas.arghh! dh la! bye. apprently im still stressed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment