Friday, January 20, 2012

whatever crap i write

hi everyone.heee

nak cerita ape ek.okey la.i start with singapore trip.i went to singapore actually only with my mom and aunty normah n my fav cousin nadira.i dunno y i find her so lawak.she always makes me laugh in lots of ways.sometimes i think she's more funnier than me.i dont find myself as lawak,i find myself as clumsy which leads to lawak la.hahah..okey what i bebel nie.whatever.nways yg singapore trip tu,it was a budget trip but sgt thrilling n enjoyable.serius,tak tipu.we really like berjalan sana sini.the cheap hotel that we stayed only for sleep n rest purposes.not for lepaking.nway,places that we went were orchard road,mustapa,universal studio,zoo singapura,bugis junction,flyer n duck tour.i really had fun.n i shop lots of things too.but i really want that doc mart  almost flats shoe.or almost like boot but its ankle n no need to tie up boots.heee

btw,
my holiday almost ended.argh! again y time flies so fast?so there are several things i need to do.those are

1)buat bunga.make sure siap!!!
2)meet up with my girls
3)buat resume
4)fyp.alaaa.yg nie yg lemah.

i think thats all for today.toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment