Sunday, March 18, 2012

what is degree anyway?

have u ever wonder degree is not a process for u to go to another level of education .It a process for u to know more about yourself and how to handle people surround u.kann? or u dont agree with me.well,that is my opinion.so sukahati saya lah kan.hee.no lah,i started to think this way,since i kinda have lots of drama during my 1st,2nd and 3rd (this is my worst uni year) university, so mostly i have no problem with my studies.the problem when i make friends.i just realized in this world, not all people will be nice to u.sometimes they love to stab on ur back.i once experienced this on my 3rd year.u dont need to know that person la.it sometimes saddened me n it sometimes bring out the grudge out of me.but after a while,i manage to handle it n i easily forget that moment from time to time.syukur :) . now i lead a happy life with my new friend,not that new la,but somehow i slowly become closer to her coincidentally and without me being conscious bout it.hehe.so,here are some words i took from hanafedora blog,i love the way she describe what is degree all about,below is what she wrote *eh tiba2 ke cerita lain.haha

'I've done mine for 2 years now and I found that it's not just a degree that you're going for. It is more than that. It's a discipline camp. Learning to find your own motivations and managing your own time and life to achieved something. This, in a long run will benefits you in your own life and career. Because no one will tell you what to do and what work to execute. No timetable, no job description and moreover nobody have done the work that you wanted to do in the first place. Just deadlines, supervisor and something that you believe in that can bring a good the world.'


it makes sense righttttttttttt.


so thats about it.toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment